Smoothie tip: Try using acacia honey instead of the agave syrup. Only use 1 tablespoon if you do.
Beet Smoothie RecipeServings: 2 Servings
- 1 small beet; cooked, peeled and chopped
- 5 fl. oz. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups full-cream yogurt
- 2 tsp. ginger root; freshly grated
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup
- orange slices; for decoration
InstructionsPlace the beet into your smoothie blender along with the orange juice, yogurt, ginger root and agave syrup and process finely.
Pour into glasses and garnish with orange slices. Serve immediately.
More smoothie recipes and ideas: