Caramel Candy Bar Smoothie RecipeServings: 1 Serving
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 scoop rich chocolate ice cream
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp. semisweet chocolate chips chopped, toasted unsalted
- 1 tbsp. butterscotch sauce; plus extra for decoration
- peanuts or almonds to decorate
InstructionsPlace the milk, chocolate and 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream and butterscotch sauce into your Ninja blender and process until smoothielicious. Pour into a glass, then stir in the chocolate chips.
Top with the remaining vanilla ice cream and drizzle over plenty of butterscotch sauce. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts.
More smoothie recipes and ideas: